Nigerian Stock Markets

Custom Search

google ads

Monday, April 6, 2009

BUY INTO THIS ESTATE

Plots of land available at an estate just beside the RCCG Redemption Canp.
The Estate is situated beside the RCCG Redeemers University main Gate on The Lagos Ibadan Express Way.
The Estate is being provided with TARED ROAD NETWORK, INTERNET SERVICE, ELECTRICITY, AND DRAINAGE FACILITY. I will post a copy of the flier on this blog tomorrow.
PRICE = N950,000/plot
Hurry and buy into this offer.
Nigerians in diaspora who intend to buy into this are assured of safety as i can and will facilitate all the necessary arrangements for the purchase. Be wise make the move now.
Any one who intends to see me one on one can meet me every sunday between 12 noon and 1.30 pm at RCCG Sure Foundation parish, Alphon House, oppositte water Parks, Toyin Street Ikeja, Lagos or during the week days on appointment as my job takes me around Lagos State.

No comments:

Post a Comment